Yields: 2 servings
- 1 large sliced Heirloom Tomato
- 6 1-inch cubes seedless Watermelon (or Melon of choice)
- 6 ¼ inch thick slices Buffalo Mozzarella
- 8 Basil Leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Croutons (see recipe below)
- ¼ cup Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 cup Verjus (or Vinegar of choice)
- 2 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon Salt
- To make vinaigrette blend mustard, vinegar and salt. In a gradual stream add olive oil to blender until it becomes a nice creamy vinaigrette.
- Season watermelon, tomatoes, and mozzarella with salt and pepper and arrange on plate. Dress heavily with vinaigrette and garnish with torn basil leaves and croutons.